| NORDITA and
Niels Bohr Institute Thematic Workshop:
Copenhagen, 17-20 May 2006
- The meeting takes place in Auditorium A at
NORDITA/Niels Bohr Institute, Blegdamsvej 17, starting at 09:00,
Wednesday, 17 May
- Registration: in the Canteen of the Niels Bohr
Institute, from 10:30 where name tags and conference material may be
picked up. Conference fee DKK 800.
- Space in Aud A:
please make space for other participants - 10 people per bench, chairs in the
back, and folding
chairs on boths sides all the way to the podium. Meeting is open, but
registered participants have seating priority.
- Lunch: (included in the conference fee for the
participants, show your workshop name tag) is served in the Canteen starting
- Local hangout:
Den Franske Cafe
Conference dinner: Thursday 18 May, at 19:00 in
Magstraede 12-14, dk-1204 Copenhagen,
Phone: 33 14 52 70 [map, buses 1A, 15 from Trianglen]
Register latest 12:00 Wednesday with the secretary if you plan to attend (DKK 250), present the voucher at the dinner.
A quartet of science lectures for lay public:
Saturday, 20 May 2006, starting at 08:55
Workshop announcements distribution lists
- Reimbursement: contact secretary during the Thursday
- Screen-projector connected to your laptop (or
your USB memory stick, somebody's laptop)
- Overhead projector
- Linux and Windows-XP laptop with PowerPoint
- VHS video player (PAL and NTSC)
- Slide projector
- Wireless internet:
- Hot spots near the Auditorium A (in Auditorium C, starting
13:00 Wednesday), at
Nordita (Building B), and the Small Lunch Room (Building F). Open
access via dhcp.
- There is a limited number of ethernet sockets (access
again via dhcp). Bring your own ethernet cable.
- Internet access: available in the Basement of
2006/02/13 07:33:50 $, $Author: predrag $